View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 04:05 PM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSILMike View Post
I am in the US, and I read ebooks frequently. They are easily downloaded to my kindle, my kindle for pc, and my android tablet via an Amazon process they provide to the local libraries. The process involves borrowing the book thru a process provided by Overdrive and then downloading it to the device (or multiple devices) of my choice thru Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx#/...ksAll/dateDsc/)
Yep. I borrow a lot of books in the U.S. via Overdrive on my Kindle. Extremely simple. I don't have one of the newer Kobos, but it appears that the models that have Overdrive borrowing built-in work pretty much like a Kindle (the Overdrive books appear in the market where you have the extra option to borrow books or put them on hold).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote