Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #567
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
In my own defense - - -

I only started a new paragraph with a single whitespace break after the end of the prior (subject) paragraph.
Perhaps if I had used a triple horizontal rule between the topic of continuity and topic of "magic mirror" - - -

The "missing mirror" is often just an artifact of not having any glass in place for the "through the windshield" shots.
Doing the shots without glass simplifies the lighting, sound and photography.
Indeed. I was just trying to save script supervisors from inadvertent negative energy. Also notice on TV, the actors are rarely wearing seat-belts in those forward shots, even though they might be wearing them when they get in or out, or if the car is seen crashing....in the front shot, they would mess up the clothes.....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote