View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Yep, first step before installing pycrypto is to install the OS X Developer Tools off the DVD. After doing that, pycrypto builds and installs just fine. I was able to change some of the preferences for Python Launcher to get the ineptepub.py file to launch with a double-click (but it now has a white console window behind the ineptepub GUI). Still, it's working! I'm sure I'll sort out the few minor issues with time.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote