Thread: MobileRead November Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #17
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I voted for it and am still kinda wishing something else would pass it up. I still will try it if it does win though.

Most of that is because I have just started another 1,100+ page book and I am not sure I will like reading two monsters one after the other. I have already cancelled my next library hold because I am not sure I would be able to read my current book and whatever gets selected and it before it would likely be due. Fortunately the book I want has a short waiting list (2-4 people since I have been watching it).

Edit: I might find an abridged version if it does get selected depending on how well I get into the complete version. Or maybe this version, although that may defeat the purpose.

Last edited by Dazrin; 10-25-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote