View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaijee View Post
I tried it but does not work. Maybe I am putting it in the wrong place. I went to Preferences / Sending books to devices / and under save template I typed in your suggestion {authors} - {title} but it did not work. Is that the correct place to put it?
No and Yes (not you fault for the confusion. Calibre supports users with multiple devices..)

Once a device was connected, it seems calibre will store the setting in effect at that time for future use with that device.

With the device connected and the Job wheel stopped:
Click the Arrow next to the device (location you are using): Configure Device:

Does this still show the Old template? This will be where you need to fix it.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote