View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #900
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzed View Post
... where would I enable that option in the configuration file and how is determined where exactly the generated table of contents is placed? (I would like to place it directly after the title-page, but that can wait for now.) That way I could get rid of the automatically generated table of contents that is currently displayed at the very end on my Kindle and manually place a custom table of contents.
Code:
## include title page as first page.
include_titlepage: true

## include a TOC page before the story text
include_tocpage: true
TOC, if included, appears after titlepage, but before the story text. The order is not configurable--it's always cover, titlepage, tocpage, logpage, then story text.

Adding tocpage to the epub can't fully take the place of the TOC generated by calibre's convert because then it's not properly linked as metadata in the mobi. The closest you can get, I believe, is to have both.