View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #30
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I don't think that I even came close to mentioning the complexity of the design work, but just the cheapness of it? In any case, I really doubt that Nokia will continue to exist as an independent company much longer with a stock price of $2.64 per share.
My guess is that the phone companies have demanded that they leave that out. This way people will be tempted to sign up for more expensive contracts to have unlimited access to online storage.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote