View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #24
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by proDOOMman View Post
May be your Jailbreak is whitelist-based?
Try to add line "update_picture-fullscreen" into file linkjail/etc/whitelist
Oh right. I never thought to do that. I have always used the latest release of Jailbreak, 0.10.N at the moment, and so far all of the hacks I do are on the whitelist.

Anyway, thank you for the suggestion, and I will be sure to let you know if that resolved things (which it should).

On a side note, I wish there was an easy way to combine all of these Post-Jailbreak Hacks all in one install.bin file. That'd make this so much easier for those of us who like several of them. :P

EDIT: Okay, after doing what you suggested, it was able to install.

Although, when flipping between photos (such as in a 'Pictures.zip' file) on the Kindle 3, it seems to miss refreshing the screen for a lot more of them ever since the hack? I just didn't notice so many with half the picture from the last photo in the current one. Ultimately, I have to press 'F' to 'refresh' things, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Last edited by inameiname; 01-06-2012 at 08:10 PM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote