View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #144
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
m-edge

Ok, I admit it, I am a little OCD when it comes to textures. I can't stand the texture of the Sony case for the T1!! *shiver* The front is fine, but the back is soo bad. Why didn't they make it the front texture all over??
Yes, I know, anyone that doesn't have texture issues will think I am a fruitcake now, but I've run across a couple other people that hate the feel of the cover too, so at least I'm not the only fruitcake out there!
I got the m-edge go cover when Best Buy was running them for $17. I got the black micro-leather (what ever that is), but it feels NICE! And I really like the m-edge lights, so another plus for the cover!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote