View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #15
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
Hello!

Good news: following your previous suggestions, we just released a fully functional (7 days) trial version!

@pmlawson:
Quote:
I just want to say to Karina. I think it is excellent that a representative from the company has taken her time to interact with the end user! This is an excellent indication of the support customers will receive, as well as how the company receives input from the end user! Bravo to you and to Mantano!
Thank you :-) Yes, we'll try to be as as responsive as we can! This will not always be easy, but we hope to keep frequently in touch.

@loyukfai:
Quote:
@Karina: Interesting, so I can sync/export the annotations back to desktop and access them in Adobe Digital Editions...?
However, does that means freehand annotations are not supported...?
Yes you can sync/export the annotations to desktop and access them in ADE. Currently it does not work with freehand annotations.

Cheers,

Karina
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote