View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget_girl View Post
Looking for suggestions for my son. He started reading secret agent / spy books in elementary with the Zac Power series by H. I. Larry. He's finished the Alex Rider series. He's read all the 39 clues books as well. Any recommendations along those lines for a young fellow with those interests? As more of a fantasy fan, I'm not real familiar with that Genre.
i know its no exactly spy but all of clive cusslers adventure thriller books (think indiana jones) are pretty good reading and dont have sex or vulgar language in them.

the orgegon files is specificly more espionage & gadgety.
he also has a childrens series The adventures of Vin Fiz.

most of the spy thriller authors put a lil too much violence & vulgarity in thier books and for nearly 40 years clive cussler has continued to write family friendly books (within reason)
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote