View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:20 AM   #14
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Sorry, it's not supposed to do that. Try the links on this page instead --

http://www.dianeduane.com/shop/index...age=page&id=22

I had the same problem with free orders earlier - they had to sort my order manually, but I assumed they'd fixed it now. (The link above goes through Boxee instead of their own site, so I suspect they're at least vaguely aware that this is still a problem).

I hope it doesn't put anyone off making paid orders. Those seem to be working now, and if they fail, you can just do the same as I did the first time round. Contact them using the form (see e.g. pdurants link); they will verify the payment manually & email you the desired file.

Last edited by sourcejedi; 02-28-2011 at 08:31 AM.
sourcejedi is offline   Reply With Quote