View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Have you run across any instances of georestrictions that just don't make sense that you might wish to share?
I'll start things off: Sarah Waters' Fingersmith is apparently only available in the US.
(Correct me if I'm wrong. - It seems peculiar that a English writer can only get ebooks published georestricted to the United States!)
Fingersmith is published in the UK by Virago Press. They're a small imprint of Little, Brown & Co. which is owned by French company Hachette Livre. Perhaps an email to Virago will help you?

In the US the book is published by Riverhead an imprint of Penguin, a British company.

Two European companies involved but they left out their home base ebook markets.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote