View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
So does this mean if I have one of those (horrible) zips with each page or each chapter in a separate HTML file, Calibre will handle it?
as long as there is some code in one or more of those files that chains the mess together
file 1 can call file 2 that can call file 3...

I like my chapters to start on a new page , so I frequently use Sigil to split them up. (I also tweak the style to taste while I am there )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote