View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be ...

I'm rather surprised at a problem like that from Baen (yeah, I saw it too) ... going to get in touch with them about it when I've got my computer issues dealt with. The magic smoke came out of my monitor last night, so I'm on my netbook, and limited to webmail for my email. It hasn't been a good day.

By the way, now that I've finished it (probably to the surprise of people like the fellow who wondered why someone would want 2,000 ebooks, since they'd never be able to read that many) I think it's probably the best out of the last half-dozen or more HH novels. There were slow parts, and some scenes that were just a waste, but by and large, it rocked. Especially the ending. Unlike most of the recent volumes, it made me want the next one, and want it bad.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote