Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 PM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Ok so today I opened a book on my KG and noticed for the first time since installing the 2.4.0 firmware a bug. So I have finally experianced the bug where the page is not where I left off in the book But rather a couple of pages previous to where I left off. I can now understand the frustration of this particular Bug.
As there haven't been as many reports of this, I'm hoping the circumstances that cause it have changed. With 2.3.1, it was when the margins settings on the device were not zero. I always read with zero margins, so I have only briefly tested with other settings and had no problems.

Quote:
On that note have any of the Kobo Developers shed any light on this round of Firmware Bugginess? Would be nice if they did offer some insight if possible.
Kobo don't normally comment on this except when they admit there is a bug. And they don't publish detailed change lists. Unless they contact someone for details about a problem, we don't hear much.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote