View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 AM   #7
ext233
Enthusiast
ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PW2
yeah, now that i've got it working i'm really happy with it. plus i got it in japan, so it works out at US~$100 for an ad-free kindle. ^^

people who complain about the discolouration/uneven light at the bottom of the screen are being REALLY nitpicky, imo. sure it's there but if you're actually 'reading' (like you're supposed to be doing) then you don't even notice it. this is my first e-reader and i can't see any reason why it won't last me a number of years.
ext233 is offline   Reply With Quote