View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #24
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
I have never seen a single post by anyone saying that they don't want a snack dispensing feature on their Kobo. Clearly then this is being dmenaded by the majority. We should organize a petition to DEMAND that Kobo developers immediately provide an upgrade to include a snack dispensing feature.

And, I have never seen a complaint about the potato chips being dispensed from a Kobo, so that must obviously be the preferred snack.

Indeed, I can't find a long history of posts demanding that Kobo not include folder support. So there you go, you got me. I am an attention seeker and have stuffed this thread with my sock puppets Peter T, opitz, meeera, voidoid, TechniSol, davidfor, murg, david_e, frankieGom, llcj, EldRick, ottodmk, and viviena. In fact this thread is nothing but you and I.

And I am not being contrary.
It is possible you may be " 13 internet buddies" and are merely scratching each others backs in mutual support.This could also be a bandwagon effect.

It is well known that an underdog can gather support even though he may in error.

Last edited by vugtitan; 12-09-2012 at 08:41 AM.