View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #23
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
If you go back far enough in the archives, you can probably find posts saying this. I do remember as far back as when the original Kobo was released, people arguing for collections support rather than folder support. There are some nice benefits to collections.

From reading through this thread, it doesn't seem that you would be happy with a Kobo even if they do add your desired folder support. Perhaps consider the new front lit Cybook Odyssey? From my imperfect recollection, I think Odysseys are folder based.
People always don't know what is best for them.That is why we have governments to decide for us.

I had a look at the Cybook Odyssey and by Small Gods it's a more than a bit ugly with those horrible curved sides and the big bezel at the bottom making it look like a very old fashioned Victorian era relic.

I fear my hands would not be able to hold it as it gives the impression you would need desparate dan sized hands to hold it comfortably for any length of time and you certainly can't put it in a pocket.

It looks very uncool and as life is all about image nowadays as MTV testifies daily to the world I fear this would be a waste of money as well suffering from a social stigma.