View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #22
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Hey, put me down for that snack dispenser! Obviously, it must be Salt & Vinegar chips as no one has previously posted they do not want salt & vinegar... While we're at it, I'd like my android phone to dispense Diet A&W Cream Soda to go with the afore mentioned chips, and possibly some carrot slices. I'm going to need to upgrade to a Glo as I am terrified to use my Touch to slice carrots in the dark!

-Your Loyal Sock Puppet, er not.

I am not being contrary either, I am being wholeheartedly and openly facetious whilst simultaneously treating the subject with far more gravity than it does, in fact, deserve.

PS Vugtitan, best of luck holding your breath, I'm certain Kobo will blink first.