View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Sony Reader PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
I feel you are being disingenuous as i have never seen a single post people saying they don't want folder support or complaining that the device has it so you have been revealed.
If you go back far enough in the archives, you can probably find posts saying this. I do remember as far back as when the original Kobo was released, people arguing for collections support rather than folder support. There are some nice benefits to collections.

From reading through this thread, it doesn't seem that you would be happy with a Kobo even if they do add your desired folder support. Perhaps consider the new front lit Cybook Odyssey? From my imperfect recollection, I think Odysseys are folder based.