View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
ottdmk
Guru
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Blackberry Playbook, Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugitan
In fact this a majority want and I feel your merely being contrary for the sake of being contrary as in attention seeker.
Really? A majority want? Fascinating. Could you please post your market research? I would love to see your figures on this. (And I'm serious. Post your research. If it backs you up I will happily concede your point.)

While I am well aware of the benefits of folder support (the method of organization present on my iAudio 7 DAP) with the addition of shelves in 2.1.5 it is extremely low on my wish list for Kobo. Especially as I understand that the 2.2.x series is working on improved shelf support with organization by series.