View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
what do you think about having a Custom Live DVD/CD for debricking

Releases:
EDIT:Developmental release 0.0.0
Changelog:
Spoiler:

0.0.0:
-- Initial release
-- put k3flasher in /usr/bin
-- put imxusbloader in /home/noob

My configuration:

original first post:
Spoiler:
What do you guys think about having a "custom distro" for debricking( and maybe development) purposes? It may be easier for noobs than just telling them to "get linux" which is a project in itself....

I think it would be better to use Suse studio than start from scratch although most of us here use Fedora, Linux Mint or Debian from what I've seen, so it might help with when noobs need help if we start with a distro most devs use.....

If we do implement this, we should give it a name.... I was thinking maybe KindleFix or something to that effect...

Any and all comments appreciated, even "You're an idiot and have no idea what you're doing."

Last edited by qlob; 11-30-2012 at 04:36 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote