View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
PocketBook 360 AVAILABLE! (but, please, read below about the retail box)

YES, FINALLY, PB360 is available in the USA! The price looks very attractive, I think so: $239.99. Please, visit www.PocketBookReader.com to make an order.

IMPORTANT!!! Until approximately November 20, PocketBooks will be shipped WITHOUT cardboard retail box due to extreme slowliness of some printers in some state...

I thought that MR members were not very much into nice packaging, but rather into device itself. That's why I couldn't wait no more until some printers in some states will make up their mind and move their... printing equipment...)))) and decided to 'softlaunch' PB 360 without a retail box. Don't worry - they will be tripple-bubble-wrapped and delivered with no damage (remember the cover, also!).

For those who want to purchase PB360 for a gift to somone else - please, allow some more time, until the boxes are there. I understand that this is against all marketing rules and blah-blah-blah... but I was sure somehow that you, folks would understand me here: a device in hands now is more important than later, but with a pile of nicely printed cardboard that goes to garbage anyway. Am I right?

Last edited by Yar-PocketBooker; 11-12-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote