View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #22
catsknit
Zealot
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo, Lenovo tablet
I had ADE 1.7, and bought some new books through Google play that come with the acsm extension. Calibre would not convert, so I upgraded ADE to the 2.01 (knew not to go any higher). But the ascm books will not open in ADE. Am I forced to upgrade ADE to open any acsm books now? Any other way around this? I have the latest tools from Apprentice Alf, doesn't seem to address acsm.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote