View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #17
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Many thanks everyone for your thoughts and comments. It does sound as if it isn't just me, but there's some sort of problem with the 4.5.3 version of ADE.

The epub books are still shown on the machine in the Digital Editions folder, and as I really only use ADE for downloading from Kobo and then put them into iBooks on the Mac, I think I'm probably okay.

Thanks again.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote