View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #1
skb
Addict
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Kindle Paperwhite
Getting calibre2opds working

Okay, I'm usually not this dense (I blame Christmas).

Using a Mac (10.10)

My Calibre Library (2.74) is currently living in Documents/Calibre

I want to use Dropbox (in combination with updog) to have my library available to me "on the road".

So, my question:
  • Do I need to move my library to my updoggy Dropbox folder (/Dropbox/Apps/updog) and then sync the whole she-bang?
  • If I move the library to the updoggy folder, do I just turn off DB sync, add new books as required, close Calibre and sync?
  • Or, am I missing something and should leave the library where it is, establish the location in calibre2opds and sync to Dropbox?
This is making me feel very dim.

I'd appreciate any pointers
skb is offline   Reply With Quote