View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #281
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Re: November's DANL Selections

Enslaved by Elisabeth Naughton is #5 in her Eternal Guardian series. It's very highly rated at Goodreads: 94 ratings - 4.43 out of 5 stars. I picked up Marked (#1 in the series) as a freebie at Smashwords on October 9, but it's still buried in the TBR pile.

Edit: After researching all the selections, I'm going with Enslaved. The problem with that is I'll have to get numbers 2, 3, and 4 now.
My library carries the series so if I ever want to read them. I can get them that way. I read all excerpts and Goodreads reviews. I'm thinking the wilful wife one will be my pick.

I looked at Royal pain and the writing style was a bit hard to follow. The Navy Seal one's writing seemed not polished enough but the historical grabbed me right away.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote