View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #138
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
well yes. but i want a unified format surely to parse.

Ill have look what my options are

EDIT: I'm looking.
And I noticed this: If your computer is not fast enough, you can speed up the compression at the expense of the compression ratio. You can use ’-me zero’ to speed up motion estimation, and ’-g 0’ to disable motion estimation completely (you have only I-frames, which means it is about as good as JPEG compression).

Which I thought I would mention.
I quit looking at the options when they were working "good enough". Thanks for the extra info that I may use.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote