Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #21
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I'm watching season 2 atm and becoming increasingly irritated. It's too slow and he piles on too many story-lines. Tell the story and get on with it. I read the first chapter of book one and it is well-written. I definitely won't be attempting to read it all. Life is too short and there are so many good books to read.

Ultimately, I believe a story has a beginning and an end. Too much muff in-between detracts.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote