View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #46
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by initx View Post
I own a Hanlin V3 e-reader now for 3 years. It is quite a solid product. The family uses it daily, we haver read dozens of books on it, and we did not have any problems at all. The build quality is excellent. I also tried an Onyx device in a shop, and it also has an excellent quality.

Btw. I have never ever seen any e-reader (I mean a REAL e-reader with e-ink screen) with an Android OS. I am afraid you must not have any personal experiences with e-readers at all.
Experience with e-readers - more than most users.
I like your definition of REAL.
A couple of color E-Readers(TFT) are marketed as EReaders.
Already the Nook classic had Android(1.4).
Most of the others can be modified.
Ectaco/Hanvon uses Windows.
And there seems to be a trend towards Android.
But I don't want to distrub your dream ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote