View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unolord View Post
Hmmm. 3 laptops, 1 desktop and my iPod Touch are all connected to my network and took seconds to do. Pretty amazing since I crippled it with a really long password....https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smilies/rolleyes.gif
And when a friend comes over (you do have friends don't you?) and wants to connect his laptop to your wi-fi network, what do you do, e-mail him the password so he can cut and paste it? Oh wait, he's not connected so he can't get the e-mail. I guess you'll have to e-mail it to him in advance. But wait, that would be clear text! Or you could get out the USB drive, plug it into your computer, open a text file, copy the password to that, unplug it, plug it into his laptop, wait for the driver to get installed, open it up, copy and paste it from the text file. Just so he can check his Facebook page? Gee, this is fun!
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote