View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 05:46 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
I tried it again and wanted to tell you that I see the same amount of books in the main window (42) - it must be a matter of perception I guess.
Try adjusting Preferences->Look and Feel->Extra spacing to add between rows in the book list to a negative number.

On a 1920x1200 monitor, using Verdana 8pt font, I have it set to -11, and that gives me 53 lines full screen.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote