View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by blabla123 View Post
Hello Folks,

I already jailb my KINDLE 4 Paperwhite and installed Mobipocket Creator on my pc. Now I´ll have a few questions.

1) Heard that JBPATCH will improve displaying pdf´s on the kindle. is it also available for Kindle 4 Paperwhite FW 4.1.0 or a similar tool?

2) I used Mobipocket Creator with a pdf-document and it looks good.
I´ll have about 200 pdf files to convert, so is there another good program (even better), which allows me to convert more than 1 pdf at the time?

thx!!!
1) No.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175512

2) I do not know, but google might.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote