View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #28
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
For me, as I was growing up, I was not accustomed to book costs being so high - they were something I picked up at yard sales, second hand shops and libraries - over 40 years of default simply doesn't change because it's an "ebook".
Exactly!

This does NOT mean that I think all eBooks should be priced at 0.99 or less - I understand that authors and publishers need to make money, or they'll stop creating the books I want to read.

But, just like when I only bought print books, what I "normally" paid for most of the books I already own does influence what I'm willing to pay now.

Like you, I have many favorites (or even just "liked-a-lot's") that I can re-read. I'm just not willing, for most books of any "binding", to pay more than about 5-6 dollars for a fiction book. And if I can get what I want for less than that, then yahoo!, I got it on sale!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote