Thread: Goto Page?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
RSaunders
Groupie
RSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Goto Page?

I have a couple of ePub books that I've made with calibre (conversions of other formats via MOBI). They seem to look good and work well, with one pesky exception. Goto Page doesn't work. I can open the menu and choose goto page and type the page number in using the onscreen keyboard and direction pad. When I pick OK, it gets a dark border (like "pushed"), then the dark border goes away and I get the "working decatron in the upper right corner". The decatron goes around to about 9 o'clock and stops. Then nothing happens. Even if left to sit and think over lunch, nothing happens. The direction pad does nothing, and none of the buttons (except reboot) does anything.

I'm willing to accept this is a sub-optimal ePub, but what's the workaround?
RSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote