View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromMesa View Post
How did you do that (the paste directly into the window)? I tried to do a copy and paste directly into the window and the paste portion of it never worked. I then tried to save the paste in a file and do an upload and the resulting file size (using WordPad) was apparently too large.
On this forum, as well as many others, if you want an image right in the posting, you use the Inser Image icon (with the mountains). The wrinkle is that the image has to reside on the web somewhere and you have to give the address of the image. So, what I did was upload the image to my domain and then give that address in the Insert Image box. I know other forums work with a direct paste from the clipboard directly into the Reply to Thread box, but maybe it doesn't work on this forum.

As far as your font, I am glad you got it to at least accept. It is very odd to me that it would not accept the font until you got the syntax correct in the style sheets. It is odd because in my little experiment (in that snapshot), I had NO CODE at all that mentioned that font. I just tried to add it. Soooo, I'm guessing that the better way to embed a font is to FIRST add it to the font area before you make any coding changes that use it, and then add the code to use it. Very interesting!
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote