View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.0.2 Released

Changes in this release:
  • No longer prefix comments for a book with 'SUMMARY:'
  • Ensure no issues with no author being specified or no title being specified
  • Ensure no series books parsed correctly

One change I have been contemplating which any feedback would be welcome on is the actual "name" used for the fantastic fiction id that you see in the tag browser and edit metadata dialog. Currently this is set to "ff". Perhaps some may like something a little longer in comparison to other ids like "goodreads", "amazon", "webscription" etc. I think "fantasticfiction" is perhaps too long, which only leaves something like "fantfiction" or "ffiction". Eyebrows might be raised if I used "ffuk"...

Or if you are perfectly fine with "ff" then we can keep it at that. If we are going to change it, now is the time before too many users create lots of ids for it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote