View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
A little help with a save template...?

Ok, so I'm a complete dunce where these things are concerned.

Anyway, I borrowed a save template from somewhere here, which goes like this:

{author_sort}/ {series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}

Obviously, what I want is a file name which goes series series no. - title. That's also what I get, but I have one problem - titles beginning with "The" ends up with the "The" moved to the end of the file name. In other words...

Author/Series No. - The Stolen Letter

becomes

Author/Series No. - Stolen Letter, The

...and that's what I'd like to avoid, preserving instead the original file name.

So if one of the egg heads in here would take the time to help me out, I'd be mighty grateful!
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote