View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by chkngreez View Post
Ficbot, I thought your intro was very interesting. I will say, however, that it just isn't my cup of tea. Please don't let that discourage you, if you want to write a book, write a book. I would like to say the lack of comment isn't surprising. About a month ago I gave my e-book away for 24 hours to members of this forum with one request: Please review my book. Out of the hundreds of books "sold" I have had only one review posted. Surely by now more than one person has read it.
If one person out of 100 that downloaded it actually read it, that would be a pretty good average for an unknown writer.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote