View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #647
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@neonatus - following on from kiwidudes post I installed this PI into a fresh Portable install - I then Authorised it using a moribund FB account, seems to be installed and working OK - see attachment for what I got when I did the authorise - BTW the url for that page was

Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_in?mobile=false&remember=true
Suggest you try again, and if no luck then do as kiwidude suggests, contact Goodreads support - maybe your IP is blocked from this service for some reason.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	122318  
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote