View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaumann View Post
I tried this solution, but to no avail. Whatever I do, it only provides "surname, firstname" of one of the authors.

Is there somewhere else where I might look?
If you have the plugboard set-up correctly when you first send the book, it should work. Can you post or send the book to me? I would like to see the copy after it has been put on the device. If you can't post it here for copyright reasons, send me PM for an email address to send it to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote