Thread: Glo Full Screen ?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #5
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
... I have had a lots of paper books and always saw page number and most of the time the title (or the chapter title) in head and foot pages. As you can expect, ereader behave the same way...
Well, I do expect page numbers in a paper book, but I don't expect an ereader to behave the same way. Because it's not a book, it's an ereader

Personally I like to see page numbers, but as mururoa I don't like the waste of space because of the really big bar. I would very much like to have an optional fullscreen mode on the Glo.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote