View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #117
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
This being the Kobo Vox forum, how are all these other cheap tablets as e-readers? I can get a 7" tablet for as little as $58.91 US, free shipping, but will it read all the books I can read on my Vox?

http://www.focalprice.com/categoryli...by=lowestprice
Everything except the Kobo Vox exclusives (limited to mostly some specially-formatted graphic novels and kid books with that voice reading feature), sure. Most of these cheap Chinese tablets have Google Play, at least the ones I've seen reviewed. Really, the biggest problem with those tablets is finding one of those tiny little import/reseller companies you've never heard that you think (after research) may be trustworthy.

(as for the other poster getting his Aurora II in a week, he got very lucky - that site must've had some on-hand, which is rather rare for importers, as far as I can tell)

Last edited by JD Gumby; 08-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote