View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
That is why there is a warning when you first start the app that the lowest setting may make the screen too dark to see. :-) In any case, randomly tapping different places on the screen should pretty quickly restore brightness if this happens.

Which setting the screen turns off at depends on the device. I set it to the lowest possible setting (it's an integer scale, 0-255, where 0 turns off the screen, and 1/255 = 0.4%), but you can change it for your comfort to 1.2% using the menu option to adjust the lowest setting.

The default settings are perfect for the Kindle Fire, which probably represents about 80% of my sales.
I have adjusted mine to 1.2% on my Kindle Fire.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote