Thread: PRS-T1 Justification
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
On the back of the box that my T1 came in, there is a photo of a T1 displaying text that is both left and right-justified. When I load an epub on the T1, it is left justified only (extra spaces are not inserted between words to align the right side). I can't find a setting to adjust this either in the manual or looking through the menus. The same epub on my kindle is justified on both sides.

Is there such a setting? I'm using Amasis font. Am I using the correct term to describe this?
This is an attribute inside the CSS(s) and/or xhtml styles specifications of each ebook... (attribute text-align: justify; ), not a Reader setting. I know it works because I modified some ebooks for that. Perhaps the Kindle is forcing this attribute value.

Last edited by seabee; 12-14-2011 at 09:37 AM.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote