View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
adrhc
Connoisseur
adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.

Device: PcketBook Pro 903
PDF capabilities

Hi, I'm Adrian from Romania and I'm really interested in buying a PocketBook 902 for reading programming pdfs with a lot of text formatting and tables.
So how does PocketBook 902 dealing with pdfs ? Can you enlarge font/page but without loosing formatting or tables ?

Take a look at this:
http://static.springsource.org/sprin...rk-upgrade.pdf
and go to page 9 (chapter: 2.7 Repositories, Table 2.2.).

Is it possible to view it exactly as if I would be with Adobe Reader at 140% or 130% or 150% ? Consider only the document's width when comparing, it doesn't matter for me if it splits the page on vertical,

thanks you

PS1: it doesn't matter for me if it has or not margins, it only matters to keep the formating (including tables) but having bigger fonts
PS2: I assume you'll have to use the landscape view for this test whitch is fine with me
adrhc is offline   Reply With Quote