View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
Like maybe I have already purchased the paper-based books? One should not automatically assume the worse in folks.

I've been following this series since it first came out......and would like to now be able to read it on my iLiad. I'll check out that link.

-tnx,

Jeff
I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just that the way you phrased the request pushed my buttons. I have a special love of Baen's ebook policy; if it were any other publisher I would not care. Again, I'm sorry.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote