View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #150
phrodod
Enthusiast
phrodod began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Does anybody still have a copy of the full terms and conditions? There has to be more legalese than just that little was on the main page ....
Actually, I looked pretty closely for any additional legalese, and only found the pop-ups on the various numbers. There was no "While supplies last" type of clause.

I also received the e-mail, and also phoned to Sony Rewards to clarify. The rep there indicated that people who've received the offer need to get a ticket to keep the offer active. They submit the ticket to corporate headquarters, who are supposed to get back to people "within 2 weeks" to let them know what's going on.

I suspect we'll EVENTUALLY see the 505, but who knows? Otherwise, they may try to get all of the Borders/Sony Style/... stores to return the 500s to use for the CC offer, and they really don't want to be stuck with any old ones.

If that's the case, I can understand why they'd wait to put the new one on the rewards site until they're positive all of the old ones have been flushed from the system.

Good luck, all!

Phrodod
phrodod is offline   Reply With Quote