View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #136
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
The only offer I've seen for the $50/$60 Sony CC Reader deal said that you had to order the Reader by Sept. 30. If anyone tried ordering earlier but it was out of stock, then I think they'll make good on the offer. But if people are trying to order it now (after Sept. 30), they may not honor the attempt. Unless someone has an offer which allows you to order the Reader at this price after Sept. 30. I've not seen that anywhere.
There was no way to try to order the Reader in the last half of Sept, as it was not listed on the Sony Rewards site.

Most of us that are still waiting, I assume, talked to Sony Rewards customer service before Sept. 30, so they will have a record that we tried to order. According to everyone I've talked to at customer service, Sony is giving anyone that applied for the card by Sept. 30 the opportunity to get the Reader once it's back in stock. I believe other posters have said that they've extended the deadline for redemption to January 1.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote